Journal "vestnik Vitebskogo gosudarstvennogo Meditsinskogo Universiteta"
Journal "Vestnik of Vitebsk State Medical University"
ISSN 1607-9906 (Print)
ISSN 2312-4156 (online)
Peer-reviewed scientific-practical journal
Founded in 2002. Frequency - 6 times per year.
The purpose of the "Vestnik VGMU" is to introduce the audience the original works that are relevant to medicine, human life and improvement of teaching at medical higher education establishments of scientists of Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus, CIS and other countries. Articles by foreign authors in English can be also printed in the journal.
The journal is included in the list of scientific publications of the Republic of Belarus on the medical, pharmaceutical and biological fields of study. Scientific articles of the final year postgraduate students (including articles prepared by them in co authorship) as well as articles of the journal subscribers are published out of turn upon the condition of the full compliance with the requirements.
The list of the journal publications:
• FULL-SIZED ORIGINAL ARTICLES. The articles containing the results of original research.
• REVIEWS. The aim of the reviews is to present the essence of the problem and its importance. Presentation of the material must be available for specialists in the adjacent areas. The reviews should be focused on the results of modern research.
• BRIEF COMMUNICATIONS. This section is destined for publication of results of the most topical research of particular importance. It is desirable that a brief communication does not exceed 3 typewritten pages and contain no more than 2 illustrations. Brief communications must be comprehensive in their content and must have a small interesting introductory paragraph in the beginning in order to convince the reader to read the entire communication.
• LETTERS TO THE EDITORIAL BOARD. This section of the journal contains correspondence with the editorial board regarding criticisms of the articles published in the journal or the information that must be discussed urgently.
• NEWS AND DISCUSSION OF NEWS. This section is destined for presentation of problems related to scientific progress in Belarus. The section also includes the information subsequent to the results of applied research, advertisement of products of biotechnological and pharmaceutical industry, etc.
• INFORMATION ON UPCOMING SCIENTIFIC FORUMS. This section is destined for publication of preliminary reports of the planned scientific forums that are interesting for the international scientific community.
The authors are not allowed to send to the editorial board the articles that have been published already or that are accepted for publication in the other editions.
Open access policy
All articles in the journal "Vestnik VGMU" are published in Open Access format with Free Full-text access to all articles.
All the materials of the “Integration of Education” journal are available under Creative Commons “Attribution” 4.0 license .
The journal is a member of a professional association "Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers" (ASEP), participates in the project CrossRef.
The journal is registered in the Ministry of Information of the Republic of Belarus, the license ЛП number 02330/453 dated 30.12.2013. In June 2014 the journal was includedin the database Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory™.